We are the Globetrotters, team 5927. This is our seventh year in the FIRST Robotics program. This year has looked very different from the past couple of years due to Covid. We are ecstatic to get back to in-person competitions this year!
Our Mission Statement:
The Globetrotters believe that it is important to work together as gracious professionals. We are passionate about having fun and learning how to design, program, build, and market robots along the way.
We can boil our mission down to three words: Learn. Serve. Grow.
5927 is in its seventh year of competition. Since 2018, the Globetrotters have acquired 4 district banners. Here is a quick breakdown of competition history:
- Before the season was canceled, we were able to win the St. Joe District event as the first pick of the second alliance.
- District win at St. Joe as the first pick of the second alliance.
- District win at West Michigan as the third alliance captain.
- 15th on field at Michigan state championship
- Archimedes Division at Worlds.
- District win at West Michigan as the second pick of the first alliance.
- 2nd place at St. Joe district as second pick of the second alliance.
- 20th on field at Michigan state championship